Saturday, October 30, 2021

Legislator Survey Comments - Paul Terry

 Thank you for reaching out to me and a number of my colleagues. I appreciate your thoughtful and what clearly are heartfelt sentiments, as well as your citations, interpretations and applications of several Articles of the NH Constitution.

I believe your appeal should be addressed seriously,  and I know a few of my colleagues in the House agree. Painfully and regrettably, I am saddened to tell of my shock and distress over the positions taken by a number of fellow Republicans, whose responses to the questions and issues raised by the Governors conduct on October 13 amount to either distancing of giving the back of the hand. What I am reading most frequently is that no people in their districts have communicated with them about October 13. 

We will press forward, but win or lose we will know that we have stood on the side of right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legislator Survey Comments - Fred Plett

It may have been an over-reaction to previous sessions that were indeed broken up due to rowdy, threatening behavior, which is never accepta...